MALLORY MORTENSEN

MALLORY MORTENSEN

.

.

5.22.2014

Arriving in Mexico

Here's the first email Mallory sent home on Wednesday May 14th. It was short and sweet but we were all happy to know she made it safely.




Hello Family!!
I have arrived at the CCM and I already love it here. This keyboard is weird though cause it's like all spanish symbols. anyway, just want to let you guys know that as we were driving through Mexico City, I realized my worries/fears haven't totally disappeared, but I don't feel them anymore. I feel so calm and happy. The Lord is watching out for me. I love my comp and I AM WEARING A MISSIONARY NAME TAG RIGHT NOW. This is actually happening.
Your Missionary's mailing addres is:
[Sister Mortensen]
[6/23/2014] [Branch 14-DistrictA]
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico
The estimated departure date for your missionary is 672372014]. The use of the
above address on all correspondence will greatly faciliate delivery to your missionary
at the MTC. Please don't send packages.
Love you guys!
Hermana Mortensen







No comments:

Post a Comment