MALLORY MORTENSEN

MALLORY MORTENSEN

.

.

7.05.2014

New Jersey yay!

oh my gosh i am in mission field. I feel like a fish out of water but at the same time, i know this is home. Today started at 2 in mexico, many hours in the mexico city airport with people seeing my nametag and immediatley avoiding all eye contact with me (cant blame them really cause who wants to talk at right?) and then gave out a book of mormon to my my new friend Jesus and then getting to call my momma in atlanta and then finally arriving in new jersey to be greeted by my mission presdient! I love him because i can feel how much President and Sister Jeppson love me. I'm already sad that they are leaving in 5 days but so excited to meet the new mission presidents. Then we need so great street contacting in the middle of ghetto newark (i will explain more about that later haha so crazy) and such a delicious dinner with all the new missionaries here at the mission home. Oh how i missed ole fashioned american food. There is so much i wanna say but i just dont have time!! I know i am suppose to be here. I had never felt it so strong until in my interview with President Jeppson, he grabbed my hand, looked me straight in the eyes and told me that i made the right decision to come on this mission and that i am in the best place. I couldnt be happier and more excited and anxious about what lies ahead. I wish i had more time to write you all right now but know that i love you all and i love this Lords work.

No comments:

Post a Comment